Friday, October 2, 2009

OBAMA'S OLYMPIC REJECTION SPEECH


This is how I think Obama will explain the Olympic rejection of Chicago. Here is his speech -

"I would like to take this opportunity to thank the committee for your gracious treatment of Michelle and me during this important time. I lent the honor of my Presidency to this noble effort because it is so important to the one world in which we live. It is to the young people in our world that I especially want to express my gratitude. For you have made me see the folly of our past ways.

It is now clear that the sins of our past eight years are continuing to victimize our great country. I inherited an international mess that extended into the international sports world. I want to apologize for the past actions of my country. I know in the past, American administrations have browbeat the Olympic Committee into accepting American cities for the Games. That is why I think it is only fair that the 'chickens come home to roost'.

I look at this NOT AS a personal rejection of my efforts, but as a reaffirmation of what I see as America's role in the future of our one great world. We in America can be a beacon of light showing others where not to go. A light house in the fog that says 'stay away from these rocky shores, do not go where we have tread'.

Thank you , and God bless our one great world".


Jack

Over

No comments:

Post a Comment